So you like to Read!
- This part of the Teenreads website provides information on finding a book club, and, more importantly, starting your own! The site suggests discussion questions for popular books and gives tips on how to run your club meetings so that everyone gets involved and remains excited about what you're reading.
- Teenreads.com provides features and info about teens' favorite books and series, including interviews with authors. The site provides alphabetical lists of authors and book reviews, as well as a monthly newsletter with essay contests, news, and links to interesting sites. Teenreads also has a search feature that lets you search for a book or author in the site, on related websites, or on the Web in general. The suggestions are heavy on the fiction, so if you're looking for a good novel, check this site out.
Science Fair Project Help
Science Fair Projects site is designed to help students design and conduct an investigative experiment (investigation) as well as, design and engineer a practical solution to a problem (invention)
- Investigation Project Steps
- Practicing Investigations with Virtual Labs
- Investigation Project Samples
- Invention Project Steps
- Invention Project Samples
|Learn and explore the world around you. NASA brings you an exciting way to look at our Sun and Earth, our solar system and the universe beyond. Explore your world and beyond through NASA's eyes. Enjoy science through games, activities, movies, and even resources to help you with your homework.|
Get the latest information on NASA spacecraft orbiting and roving the Red Planet http://nasascience.nasa.gov/kids
NASA Memory Games http://www.nasa.gov/audience/forkids/kidsclub/flash/index.htm
|April 21, 2013|